31/10/2009

bike wheel tee





I had this idea of producing easy t-shirts for urban cyclists, mainly bike girls who ride bikes as a everyday transport. But I don't have a fashion background and all these ideas hasn't been becoming concrete...until one of my best mates Tomo who has a ethical fashion label called "onagono" encouraged me to print some t-shirts together. I'm a fan of her clothes and very excited to do something with her finally! I drew a bicycle wheel and Tomo provided cute and super soft organic cotton t-shirts. We managed to print some mens T as well, onto good sturdy organic T shirts in pink and green. It has been such fun spending a day at printing studio, getting hands dirty. I'm already thinking of next design.


Have lots of treats everyone!
We went to a Halloween party at nursery. We made little native American head dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Leave us a comment