13/09/2009

new lady




Since September I'm more back at shop. It's been lovely to catch up with Family Tree regulars and Exmouth Market traders.
I've been looking for an old mannequin for a long time to display accessories and I happened to came across this lady from 1952 when I was cycling around. she is very gentle tone of faded moss green and perfect petite physique. At picture she is sporting Ally Capellino satchel and organic cotton cravat by Tamasyn Gambell.
there are few more new things we got in. one of them are very very big owl. compare the size with the usual owl cushion! Also organic cotton baby/children wear label "little shrimp" which has been a massive hit already.
Shop has been buzzing recently. We are getting loads more new items soon so I will be updating news here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Leave us a comment