24/08/2009

Aguas De Março


Summer is nearly coming to an end...we had good sunny spells this year. (I can’t believe I’m talking about weather. 13 years of living in London is converting me into a regular Londoner!) I played many ska & Calypso at shop this summer which made many people moving (not quite dancing) on the shop floor. Last week I put on “Elis & Tom” as it was a sunny day, the song Aguas De Março was happened to be the favorite song of this guy who was at shop at the time. These kind of incident always start really lovely chat! Aguas De Março means rain in March, all about exciting feeling about start of the summer. So it’s more timely around May-June in London, it’s bit out of season but still one happy tune here...

photo is freshly harvested summer vegetables from friend's garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Leave us a comment